2013 State of the Plate Research ResultsOVERVIEW
This ground breaking research reveals the financial, giving and spiritual practices of Christian tithers. Gain insights into the characteristics of tithers: where they give, how much they give, how they give, their debts, their estate plans, and more. A new 5-year State of the Plate constituency study gives an inside, in-depth look at the financial, giving, and spiritual practices of more than 4,000 people who donate 10 percent or more of their income each year. Survey participants came from all 50 states, all type of churches, and all income levels.
Co-sponsors for the annual State of the Plate include Christianity Today, Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA), Evangelical Christian Credit Union (ECCU), and MAXIMUM Generosity.
- Biggest Givers to Religion: New Study Reveals 20 Insights About "Tithers"
- Creating a Culture of Generosity: Five Keys to Growing Givers and Giving
- 50 Best Practices and 80 Best Websites to Increase Giving
- 12-month Generosity Planning Worksheet
- Ten Biblical & Practical Reasons to Give 10% or More
- “WISE GIVING” Q&A Video Series – Answers to Commonly Asked Questions About Generosity, Tithing, and Charitable Giving