Church Administrator Professional Pack III: Communication
Churches are full of activity and clear communication is key to your ministry. The church office receives and sends out much of this information. Learn how to effectively communicate with those who have and need to hear a message—even in a time of crisis. This pack includes:
- Church Office Communications: Most information is filtered through you, whether it's coming from staff, members of the congregation, or outside the church—the pressure is on you to interact well with all of these groups. Read more. Read more.
- Secrets of Effective Communication: Sometimes things get lost in translation. If wires are getting crossed around your church and amongst your leaders, equip them to improve their communication skills using this tool. Read more.
- Church Website Essentials: If you need to build a new site from scratch or revamp an existing site, this downloadable resource is a great place to start. It will give you the vocabulary of today’s websites, as well as tips for maintaining a site and driving traffic to it. Read more.
- Communicating in a Crisis: This downloadable resource will help you navigate through that communication process, whatever situation is hovering over your church. Read more.
- Communicating During a Church Building Project: For a church building project to be successful, the congregation—and even the surrounding community—needs to buy in to the project. Learn ways to keep communication at the forefront throughout your building project. Read more.