Church Administrator Professional Pack: Employment
As a church administrator you may be responsible for many tasks related to human resources. Find help with employee handbooks, wages, benefits, hiring, and managing church staff with this professional pack. This pack includes:
- Understanding Wage and Hour Laws: Many churches have questions about the laws governing overtime pay and minimum wage. Learn how the Fair Labor Standards Act applies to your church. Read more.
- Your Guide to Employee Handbooks: An employee handbook defines what you expect from employees and what they can expect from you., It can also offer valuable legal protection against civil court claims made by disgruntled staff members. Read more.
- Setting Wages and Benefits for Church Staff: Churches typically have to negotiate wages and benefits for several non-ordained staff members. Addresses key aspects of compensation planning for non-ordained church employees. Read more.
- Best Practices for Managing Church Staff: The first step in creating a healthy work environment is the formation of human resources guidelines. Learn the legal issues involved in hiring, firing, managing and screening workers. Read more.
- Safe Hiring Practices for Ministries: Learn the key aspects of hiring—how to create a written job description, the benefits of background checks, and the tax ramifications of your compensation package. Read more.