Church Administrator Professional Pack: Office Management
As a church administrator you wear many hats—one of which is office manager. Use these tools to help you manage the facility, keep records, and supervise the church calendars. This pack includes:
- Administrative Assistant Orientation Guide: This guide is designed to help you provide orientation and basic training to a new church administrative assistant. Read more.
- Managing Church Facility Use: Find help developing policies and procedures to make your facility available for use by both members and outsiders while keeping your assets protected. Read more.
- Record Keeping: Learn what personal and organizational information should be retained or discarded and best practices for protecting confidential documents. Read more.
- Waivers and Releases: Includes ten descriptions and forms to help you assemble thorough and appropriate documents to secure waivers and releases for employment volunteers, and youth. Read more.
- Managing Church Calendars: Use this download to help you get and stay organized when juggling the multiple church schedules you handle. Read more.