Finance Committee Professional Pack I: Managing Money
Managing church finances isn't easy. Treasurers, bookkeepers, and those handling church finances are tasked with a wide range of responsibilities. Confidently handle the variety of assignments that come your way with these informational downloads covering charitable giving, fundraising, benevolence funds, internal controls, and business expenses. This pack includes:
- Receipts for Donors: Includes 16 letters and forms for providing receipts to donors for several different kinds of donations. Read more.
- Benevolence Fund Basics: Use this training resource to help your church develop a tax-compliant benevolence ministry. Read more.
- Internal Controls for Church Finances: Learn how to develop good practices and procedures to protect your church's assets. Read more.
- Mastering Business Expenses: Account for business expenses including: accountable and non-accountable reimbursement plans; travel and commuting expenses; education expenses; entertainment expenses; fringe benefits; and circumstances in which tithing is considered a business expense. Read more.
- Church Fundraising Campaigns: Use this guide to determine if itís worth hiring a professional fundraiser, learn about the availability of grants, and discover tips on raising and borrowing money. Read more.