Pastor, Church & Law: Legal Issues for Pastors (Vol 1) Out of Stock OVERVIEW
Understand the laws affecting pastors and why they are important for church boards and ministers to know. Richard Hammar
uses court cases to help define and explain the many actions or practices that may result in legal liability for church leaders, board members and ministers. Church leaders will find practical help on:
- Legal distinction of ministerial status
- Clergy employment contracts
- Clergy-Penitent Privilege
- Legal privileges, exemptions, and conditions of ministers
- Legal authority of ministers on behalf of the church
- Undue influence
- Failure to report child abuse
- Diversion of church funds
- Sexual misconduct
- And more!
About the Author: Richard Hammar Out of Stock. Access Pastor, Church & Law anytime with a subscription to ChurchLawAndTax.com. Learn more.