Youth Leader Professional Pack: Event Safety
Church youth events are a common yet exciting part of youth ministry. As you plan for your next event consider whether each part of your event is safe and eliminate unnecessary risks. This pack includes:
- Safe Youth Trips and Activities: Learn how to make sure your event is safe with guidance on traveling safely, choosing safe activities, outdoor weather-related safety, and screening your youth workers. Read more.
- Hosting a Safe Youth Retreat: Youth retreats can provide powerful, life-changing moments for students. If nothing else, retreats can be a lot of fun. But youth retreats can also expose a church and students to unique risks.
- Transportation Safety for Your Church: Find out what safety considerations to take into account when transporting church groups. Read more.
- Planning Safe Mission Trips: Mission trips can be a great experience for all those involved, ensure your group is ready for service by taking these safety precautions in advance. Read more.
- High Risk Student Activities: Ministering to today's youth often involves a good deal of high adventure and high risk. Learn how to keep your youth safe and have meaningful experiences as you plan these events.